Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dog's Diary

This is what a Dog's Diary is suppose to be:
A Dog’s Diary:
8:00 am- Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am- A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am- A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am- Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm- Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm- Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm- Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm- Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm- Got to play ball! My favorite thing
8:00 pm- Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm- Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!


Here is my Dog's Diary:


6:00 am - I jump on the bed and either jump or pull the sheets off of my owner to wake her up. I also scratch her arm till I get her to let me outside.

7:15 am - My owner gives me a milk bone and a bowl of dog food, but I really want to know where my gourmet meal is?

7:30 am - I want to play ball, but I don't want to make it too easy for my owner to get the ball. So I set the ball far enough away from my owner when she is getting ready, so she has to get up to throw the tennis ball.

8:00 am - I get sad and either hide in my bed or put a sad face on while laying on the couch, when my owner leaves for work. I want to play with people all day.

9:00 am - 5:00 pm - I have tea parties with my friends, bark at the neighbor and the neighbor cat (that I want to eat alive), watch TV, play with my toys and do many other things my owner will never know about.

5:45 pm - My owner walks through the door and I run to jump on her, trying to knock her over. I have to go to the bathroom, because she left me here all day long.

6:00 pm - My owner puts food in my bowl and gives me another boring milk bone. I pretend I don't want it and turn my head. She hides it in the house and we play a game, so I can find it.

7:00 pm - Time for Dinner, I get to beg and drool down to the floor for human food.

8:00 pm - I torture my owner and her boyfriend to play with me all night until I get tired. I bring the ball, stuffed animals and Frisbee's to them to play catch.

9:00 pm - I start to get tired and pull the blankets over my head and burrow. I burrow in the blankets until I get so hot and I can't breathe. My owner saves me, by making sure my nose it poked out of the blanket.

10:00 pm - Sleepy time. I try to take over the bed, but I usually get kicked off. It never hurts to try!


1 comment:

Megan said...

What a cute dog! Don't you wish you could make them run laps to get exercise?