Saturday, April 28, 2007

Visit a Dog, Instead of Owning One

Flexpetz is for people who love dogs but travel or are never home to take care of a full time pal. You and your family could spend any where from a few days a week to a few hours a month with one of their fully trained rescued dogs.

They are currently located in San Diego and Los Angeles, but hope to open locations to these areas soon:
San Francisco, NYC (3 locations), Seattle, Boston, Miami, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Phoenix, West Palm Beach, Washington D.C.

Get a Flexpetz membership: http://flexpetz.com/index.html

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I am certain that dogs contribute a great deal to a person's happiness, but I am not sure that the dogs are getting what they need out of this. Dogs need security and consistancy to feel safe. I hope that the dogs have a permanent home they always stay at between being rented out.

Jodi said...

I completly agree.