Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jean Enersen in U-Village


Today I was down in U-village doing my in-store orientation for Eddie Bauer. Every new employee at Eddie Bauer Corp. gets to spend a day in the store to understand everything that goes on with the customer. During our 1 hour lunch I ate at Zao Noddle and guess who was there? It was King 5's news anchor Jean Enersen. A friend of a friend told me she was a huge klepto, is this really true?
This is what I ate for lunch (YUMMY):
SPICY BLACK BEAN CHICKEN STIRFRY:– ZAO SpecialtyTender chicken, fresh vegetables with spicy black bean sauce served with jasmine rice. Can be ordered as a vegan dish without the chicken.

6 comments:

Megan said...

New job?!? Are you going to post about it?

When I worked at Nordstrom, everyone said the same thing about Jean Enerson... not sure if it's true.

Wes Maldonado said...

I heard that she has ninjas that steal stuff for her so it appears she has more street cred.

Unknown said...

So are those mutant Ninja turtles?

rickolis said...

I know a guy who works loss prevention at the N 205th street Costco up near Shoreline, and he busted Jean Enerson for trying to shoplift a DVD player.

Anonymous said...

Yes, jean has a problem with theft. I suspect it provides her some sort of high with the threat of being caught. She has been caught many times at the old Bellevue Nordstroms and Bon Marche. I know this for a fact to be true. However you will never see it in the paper or tv. Reporters don't eat their own.

Anonymous said...

I heard the same, only it was a story from a hairstylist who had to hide her more expensive styling devices when Jean Enerson came in. I heard this a number of years ago, but secondhand. There are so many stories of her shoplifting at different locations, if it is true, you'd think she'd stop just to save face. Then again, if it is true, you'd think there would have been charges filed on the public record. Is she that beloved that no one would press charges? Who knows what the truth is?