Saturday, November 10, 2007

Vertigo - New Bar in Bellevue

Last night Jaime, Courtney, Meghan and I went to this new hot club in bellevue called Vertigo. It's a restaurant during the day and lounge with a Vegas feeling at night. It's located on 112th below the 989 Elements apartment building.

When we walked in, I didn't feel like I was in bellevue. There were white chairs, white/black tables, white leather couches and a small dance floor with a DJ. The ceiling was open, so you could see all the pipes to put a industrial style to the club. The walls were mostly white, except for all the colorful lights.

This is not the type of place I would usually hang out at, I would rather go to a dive bar. I don't think I will go out here again, but maybe for dinner.

Here are some pics:

No comments: