Friday, September 19, 2008

Boom Noodle and Blue C Sushi coming to Bellevue Square

A few weeks ago I was doing my daily walk in the morning stopping by starbucks on the way to work. While I was walking by bellevue square on bellevue way and 7th, I noticed two big signs Boomnoodle.com and Blue C Sushi. Two new restaurants to bellevue square, I'm so excited. I'm so sick of all the food around Bell Square.

Blue C Sushi is in Fremont, U-village and Southcenter in Seattle (and Lynwood), but this is its first Bellevue spot. It's the conveyor belt style sushi where you choose each plate by color/price. There are 5 different colors/price points to choose from. Green - $1.50, Yellow - $2.25, Orange - $2.75, Light Blue - $3.25 and Dark Blue is $4.00.

Boomnoodle.com I haven't heard of before I saw the sign. They do have a location on Pike street in downtown Seattle. This place isn't necessarily a noodle place, it's a blend of small plates, chilled noodles and salads, hot soup and noodles, and Japanese specialties prepared in a wok.

Both restaurants plan to open this Fall/Winter!

No comments: