Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday Day #10: Spa Day and lots of food

We basically did nothing today. We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Bistro and spent an hour or so in the Spa. Wes got a Deep Tissue massage and I got a Honey Coconut Milk Wrap and Scalp massage. The hotel started getting really busy and during happy hour out at the beach bar we found out that there was a wedding happening on Saturday (tomorrow).

It was thai night for dinner, so I got Chicken Green Curry and Wes got Pineapple Prawn Curry. Mine didn't taste very good, it was more of a casserole flavor than a curry flavor and Wes's was bland and just tasted like Pineapple. I even asked to have it spicy when I ordered. American Thai food is so much better. Wes and I now want to travel to Thailand to check out the food there. Maybe in the next few years.

No comments: