Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beantown on Boston Townhomes - Queen Anne Hill

I've been watching all of the new construction happening on the northeast side on the top of queen anne hill. Most recently they have been building these new, hip, industrial, modern, trendy townhomes on Boston and 3rd. I've been trying to find information about these townhomes online for the past month, but couldn't find anything. Today, while I was driving by, I grabbed a flyer with the real estate company on it.

These townhomes are 2 to 3 bedrooms ranging from $469k - $589k. I think that is a pretty decent price for a brand new place in queen anne.

Take a look at the online listing: Beantown on Boston $469,000

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice site: visit the my site also: http://www.marnes16.blogspot.com

empty george said...

I like that it has backyard. Or as Landon calls it, a toilet.

-Megan