Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blue Ginger Sushi Bellevue

Last Tuesday I had a gymnastics meeting at 7:15pm, so I had about 2 hours to kill after work. I decided to eat at this sushi and Korean grill that I had drove by tons of times next to the gym. The sushi restaurant: Blue Ginger Korean Grill & Sushi is located at 14045 NE 20th Street Bellevue, WA 98007.

Since I was by myself, I sat at the sushi bar. The sushi chef was quite the food artist! I ordered the sushi deluxe plate with 9 pieces of sushi and a spicy tuna roll. Before my food was ready, the sushi chef made a tempura tuna roll and gave it to me on a beautiful decorate plate.

Then after I had my delicious sushi the chef made me a dessert. It was an orange made into the shape of a cat with two swords, whip cream in the belly and a cherry on top. He had sliced the orange in the center, so I could easily pick pieces of the orange up with a tooth pick and eat them. It was the coolest looking dessert I had ever had.

Right before I left, he was cutting up a radish. I couldn't figure out what he was doing, but once it was done, it looked like radish chandelier... so cool.

No comments: