Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Holiday

This holiday has been a bit more crazy than usual (the reason why I haven't been writing). Last Friday we headed down to Yakima to go skiing the next morning up at White Pass. Wes, my bro and I all went up to White Pass on Saturday and were very lucky with the nice snow and pretty good weather. On Sunday we celebrated Christmas with my family in Yakima. We did the whole lunch/dinner (lunner), opened presents, filled our candy bags, did stockings and sat around and hung out.

Monday afternoon Wes and I took the long drive from Yakima to Montesano over White Pass to make it to his parents house for Christmas Eve/Day. On Christmas day we opened presents, drank, ate all afternoon, took naps, watched lots of CSI and just hung out. It was my first Christmas away from home, but I enjoyed it with Wes's family.

We headed back to Seattle on Wednesday night, to work on Thursday. Both Wes and I worked all Thursday and after work went out to dinner with one of Wes's best friends. Dinner lasted until 9:30pm and we still had to head back to Montesano that night, to make it to Cannon Beach Friday morning. It's about a half way point from Seattle to Cannon Beach.

We made it to Cannon Beach this morning from Montesano around 10:30am. It's a bit rainy off and on, but very fun and relaxing.

No comments: