Saturday, December 15, 2007

San Fran Trip Day 2

Wes left for work around 8:45am and I stayed in the hotel and got ready until around 10am. Since I didn't get a chance to check out the rest of Westfield Mall the day before, so I headed over there. There are about 8 different floors of shopping, the bottom is mostly a food court, the top 4 floors is Nordstom and the middle 3 floors some pretty good mall stores.

When I was at Bakers finding some shoes, I asked the girl who worked there where a good Pedicure place was. She recommended this small nail place in the Flood Building. It was across the mall in this huge old building that Wes's old office was in on the 7th floor. A pretty random place for a nail salon.

It was about lunch time, so I meet Wes and his co-workers at his office and we walked to Jones and Geary. We ate at Pho Hoa Vietnamese Restaurant a great restaurant in 'The Loin", scary! After lunch I rested at the hotel for a while and Wes went back to work. A few hours later I wandered around Union Square and found some cute jeans at Levi's.

Wes and I were headed to Parker and Lauren's house for the night, so I met up with them at their office. We took the Muni train up to their house in the Cole Valley neighborhood and then hiked up the hill for about 10 minutes. Parker made some lamb with rice and a great salad. I'm not a big fan of Lamb, but I tried a few pieces.

After hanging out and eating some chocolate ice cream, Wes and I walked down to The Castro neighborhood just down the hill to catch a cab. We took the cab back to our hotel and passed out right away!

No comments: