Sunday, December 16, 2007

San Fran Trip Day 3

It was finally Saturday and Wes and I would get to spend the whole day together. We got ready for the day and headed out to find Wes some new clothes. We started at Macy's and ended up staying there for a long time. First I found him some cool new sneakers and then he got two pairs of jeans. After spending a few hours there and no luck with shirts, we went to FCUK. I went there two days before and found a great shirt that I thought would look good on him. He tried it on and ended up really liking it.

Both of us were getting pretty hungry and I had been craving sushi for the past two days, so we ended up across from our Hotel at Hana Zen. We both got the sushi combo with 7 pieces of nigiri and 1 spicy tuna roll. This was one of the best sushi places I've ate at so far.

After lunch we hung out in the hotel for a few hours before we went ice skating at Yerba Buena Rink in downtown San Fran. It has been a few years since I had been ice skating, but about 15 years since Wes had been. I picked it up right away, but Wes had a rocky start. After a few rounds, he picked it up pretty good and was even doing turns and skating backwards with me :)

It was about dinner time and there was this great looking Italian place across from our Hotel called Puccini & Pinetti. Wes has ate there before and said it was pretty good, so we decided to eat there. Once we got there, she hostess said it would be an hour to an hour and half wait, so she took our number and we hung out at the hotel. It was only about 45 minutes until we sat down. I got a Penne Pasta with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, and a gorgonzola cheese sauce with a Spice Cake Martini. All of it tasted sooo good. Wes got spaghetti and meatballs with a hanger 1 vodka drink that tasted like the lemon head candies.

Both of us were so full, we didn't have room for dessert. We ended up watching a movie before we went to bed.

No comments: